Install the latest version of Joomla! will help your website avoid runtime errors and fix security bugs. In Joomla! 2.5.x you easily check for your Joomla version and install the latest update package from Joomla! Administrator.
The Joomla! Project is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Joomla 3.0.0. This is the next major release of the Joomla CMS in the Standard Term Support (STS) track. All 3.0 users will need to plan to update to the new versions available in the STS release cycle every six months until version 3.5 is released. These updates are expected to be simple and backwards compatible.
In Joomla!, you can easily change your administrator's password from the User Manger in Joomla Admin area (Back-end) or from the User Profile on the Front Page (Front-end). This tutorial will show you how to change Joomla! Admin password.
A user is a person (or group of persons) who has authenticated itself by providing the registration data you requested. Normally, you create user accounts in order to grant access to exclusive parts of your site or allow your visitors to post their content.
- How to install Joomla! 1.7 or 2.5 update package
- How to change Joomla! Admin password?
- How to display a Menu on the Front Page in Joomla! 1.5?
- How to install Joomla! 3.0 on localhost
- How to edit site template in Joomla! 2.5
- How to add a Menu Item in Joomla! 1.5?
- How to addding a new User in Joomla! 1.7 - 2.5
- How to restore a menu item has been deleted?
- How to install Joomla! 2.5 on localhost?
- How to install Joomla! 1.5 on localhost?