Using the Menu Item Manager you can copy a Menu Item by clicking the Copy toolbar button. When you want to a Menu Item just select it and click the Copy toolbar button and the following screen will be displayed.
Using the Menu Item Manager you can delete a Menu Item by clicking the Trash toolbar button. When you want to delete a Menu Item just select it and click the Trash toolbar button and the following screen will be displayed.
In Joomla!, submenus can be shown either as one menu with two or more levels or as completely separate menu modules. To show how to do this, we will step through creating a two-level menu and then see how to show it either as one large menu or as separate parent and child menus.
Once you've created a menu, a module was created and named the same as the name of the menu. This is mainmenu module (mod_mainmenu), it will display a Menu (with many Menu Item) on the Front Page.
- How to install Joomla! 1.7 or 2.5 update package
- How to change Joomla! Admin password?
- How to display a Menu on the Front Page in Joomla! 1.5?
- How to install Joomla! 3.0 on localhost
- How to edit site template in Joomla! 2.5
- How to add a Menu Item in Joomla! 1.5?
- How to addding a new User in Joomla! 1.7 - 2.5
- How to restore a menu item has been deleted?
- How to install Joomla! 2.5 on localhost?
- How to create a Menu in Joomla! 1.5?