In Joomla! an Article is a piece of content consisting of text (HTML), possibly with links to other resources (for example, images). Articles are the basic units of information in the content system and the bottom level in the content hierarchy.
Articles in Joomla! are organized into Sections and Categories. Categories are the second level of organization underneath Sections. Every Section contains one or more Categories. The special Section Uncategorized has a special Category also called Uncategorized. These are built into Joomla!
Articles in Joomla! are organized into Sections and Categories. Sections are the top-level of organization and Categories go under Sections. The Section Manager is the place where you can edit existing Sections and create new ones.
Joomla! 1.5 is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available. Best of all, Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone.
- How to install Joomla! 1.7 or 2.5 update package
- How to change Joomla! Admin password?
- How to display a Menu on the Front Page in Joomla! 1.5?
- How to install Joomla! 3.0 on localhost
- How to edit site template in Joomla! 2.5
- How to add a Menu Item in Joomla! 1.5?
- How to addding a new User in Joomla! 1.7 - 2.5
- How to restore a menu item has been deleted?
- How to install Joomla! 2.5 on localhost?
- How to install Joomla! 1.5 on localhost?