This is where you will add new Modules or edit existing Modules for the front end of your Joomla! web site. When you install Joomla!, 20 built-in Modules are available for use in the front end of your web site. Some Modules, like the Menu Module, are used in every Joomla! web site. Other Modules are optional.
When you saved a Menu Item, this will save the new item and place it as the last element (or sub-element, in case of sub-menu items) in the menu. You can use the green arrows in the Order column to change the item position within the menu.
The following tutorial will show you how to create a new Menu Item that points to the article. Based on this information you will be able to add a new menu item to any of your defined menus pointing to any article you have previously created for your site.
In Joomla!, Menus and Menu Items provide the overall structure for the site. One Menu normally contains multiple Menu Items. Each Menu Item loads a pre-defined type of page determined by the Menu Item Type.
Joomla! allows you to create many menu, each menu is a group that contains many menu item. The menu will be displayed on the front page through the module menu. By default Joomla! already have a menu called Main Menu, you can use this menu or create other menus.
- How to install Joomla! 1.7 or 2.5 update package
- How to change Joomla! Admin password?
- How to display a Menu on the Front Page in Joomla! 1.5?
- How to install Joomla! 3.0 on localhost
- How to edit site template in Joomla! 2.5
- How to add a Menu Item in Joomla! 1.5?
- How to addding a new User in Joomla! 1.7 - 2.5
- How to restore a menu item has been deleted?
- How to install Joomla! 2.5 on localhost?
- How to create a Menu in Joomla! 1.5?