Joomla extensions are components, modules plugins, templates or languages that extends your Joomla! installation. They come included in Joomla core or can be provided from 3rd party developer. All extensions are installed through the extension manager.
When Joomla! is first installed several templates are automatically included. Templates are managed with the Template Manager, which is located on the Extensions menu in the back-end (administrator) area of your site.
Using the Menu Manager you can delete a menu by clicking the Delete toolbar button. When you want to delete a menu just select it and click the delete toolbar button and the following screen will be displayed.
Using the Menu Manager you can copy a menu by clicking the Copy toolbar button. When you want to create a copy of a menu just select it and click the Copy toolbar button and the following screen will be displayed.
- How to install Joomla! 1.7 or 2.5 update package
- How to change Joomla! Admin password?
- How to display a Menu on the Front Page in Joomla! 1.5?
- How to install Joomla! 3.0 on localhost
- How to edit site template in Joomla! 2.5
- How to add a Menu Item in Joomla! 1.5?
- How to addding a new User in Joomla! 1.7 - 2.5
- How to restore a menu item has been deleted?
- How to install Joomla! 2.5 on localhost?
- How to create a Menu in Joomla! 1.5?