Using the Menu Item Manager you can delete a Menu Item by clicking the Trash toolbar button. When you want to delete a Menu Item just select it and click the Trash toolbar button and the following screen will be displayed.
Delete a menu item in Joomla! 1.5
- Log in to the Joomla! back-end. Read more about: Get to know the Administrator Back-end of Joomla!
- If needed, create a new Menu using the Menu Manager. Read more about: How to create a Menu in Joomla! 1.5?
- Open the Menu Item Manager in one of the following ways:
- Select the Menu you wish to add an item to from the Menus drop-down menu.
- From the Menu Manager, click the Edit Menu Item(s) icon for the desired Menu.
- In the Menu Item Manager, select the Menu Item(s) and click the Trash toolbar button to delete.
Menu Item has been deleted are moved to trash and can be restore. Read more about: How to restore a menu item has been deleted?