Does anyone have suggestions for the best code or extension to control mobile device redirection. Here is what I need to do:
Have a "Main Site" mywebsite.com.
Have a "Mobile Site" mobile.mywebsite.com.
When someone visits mywebsite.com from a mobile device, I need to detect it and redirect them to the mobile.mywebsite.com (this is the easy part I think because there are a couple different extensions that do this).
Try to use Mobile Joomla!: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/mobile/mobile-display/11722
- Advanced User Agent detection (Tera-Wurfl, WURFL..)
- Multi site support
- Advanced image adaptation
- Flexible layout settings
- Sub-domain redirection
- Custom templates per device category
- Menu exclusion per device category
- Fully customizable with different modules and templates
- Compatibility with 3rd party extensions, modules and components