I'm using a module JT Google Maps and I want to display my location on the map. How to get the coordinates of my location?
- Login to your Joomla! Control Panel.
- Go to Module Manager then open the mopdule JT Google Maps.
- Go to Marker Settings tab, click Yes to enable Coordinates Tools
- Click Save button.
- Go to the mopdule JT Google Maps on your website. (Refresh your page if it's already open)
- Search for your location on the map.
- Click on your location.
- The coordinates will appear in the list. Click on the number to copy it to the clipboard.
Note: The string before the comma is the latitude. The string after the comma is the longitude.