I've protected my admin folder with .htaccess and saved the .htpasswd outside of the root. I have a file though that I need a component to read in the admin folder and everytime I use the component it askes me for the password...is there a way to allow a file thru the protected directory Admin folder without taking away the protection altogether? So lets say: ALLOW "MyFIle"
- Click on the name of the module to open.
- Click "Select Position" button then choose the position where you want to display your module (You can enter the name in the field)
- Choose "Published" in Status.
- Choose "On all page" in Module Assignment, your module will be displayed on all pages.
- Click "Save & Close" button.