How to enable Google Maps Places API to use search box on the module JT Google Maps?
- Go to the Google Cloud Console.
- From the list of APIs on the Dashboard, look for Places API.
- If you see the Places API in the list, it's already enabled. If the API is not listed, enable it:
- At the top of the page, select ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES to display the Library tab. Alternatively, from the left side menu, select Library.
- Search for Places API, then select it from the results list.
- Select ENABLE. When the process finishes, Places API appears in the list of APIs on the Dashboard.
- Copy this key then paste it to Google API key in Map Settings of the module JT Google Maps.