Recommend Joomla! extensions with video clip tutorials
JT Save Redirect - Useful for creating many articles on the front page
- Created on Monday, 15 October 2012 09:52
What is JT Save Redirect plug-in?
JT Save Redirect is a simple plug-in for Joomla! 1.5, 2.5 and 3.x. This plug-in allows to review or redirect you to a menu item page after submit or edit an article on frontpage. It is useful for creating many articles on the front page.
- Easy to install and using.
- Review after submit and edit an article.
- Selectable menu item page to redirect.
- Custom URL to redirect.
- Version 2.5.3 - Fix some bug, compatible with Joomla 3.x.
- Version 2.5.2 - Change folder from System to Content, optimize code, change messages in language files.
- Version 2.5.1 - Add some more functionality: Review, custom URL.
- Version 2.5.0 - First release for Joomla! 1.6, 1.7, 2.5. (1.5.x for Joomla! 1.5)
How to use?
- Install JT Save Redirect plug-in
- Go to Extensions -> Plug-in manager
- Open System - JT Save Redirect plug-in
- Enabled this plug-in.
- Change the parameters in the Basic Options (default is to review after submit and edit an article)
- Save & Close.
Now, when you create new or edit an article on front page, after click Save button, you will be redirected to a page where you have specified.
If you want to quickly create many new article, please select the menu item named "Submit An Article".